Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10 on Tuesday

  1. Rory is 5 months old today...crazy!
  2. We went to visit Kevin's grandmother tonight.
  3. I want to go to the beach....REALLY badly!
  4. Enough with the rain and dreary weather, where are all those May flowers?
  5. I will try to get Rory's official 5 month pictures up as soon as I can (I have to actually take them first)
  6. I will be 29 in less than a month...28 was a great year...I hope 29 is equally as great!
  7. We are slammed at work...seriously....more than I can get done in 1 day!
  8. I am having trouble coming up with 10
  9. This whole "post-a-day" thing is hard with a baby at home.
  10. Rory HATES tummy time, I don't know how she is ever supposed to roll over if she screams until she looses her breath (or I can't take it any longer and flip her over) and I flip her back over. She will roll from her back to her side, but that is really all she cares to do.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Maybe she'll just up and crawl and skip the nonsense of the terror that is "tummy time".

Patience grasshopper, patience.

:)

Candi said...

I hear lots of moms that say their baby hates tummy time.
And yes to the beach. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...