- Ok, so the AC here at work is broken, yet again-2nd time this week, and I am about to ROAST! Seriously, our office is laid out like kind of an L shape...my office being at the very end of the L and there is no ventilation and since the AC doesn't work, I am sitting in stagnant heat...YUCK!
HOME IMPROVEMENTS-Just call me Bob Villa!
- On a side note, when we built our house, I didn't pick out all kinds of different colors to paint the rooms, we went with 1 very neutral color and they used it on every wall, in every room. At the time, we were trying to get both of our houses sold and plan a wedding so picking paint colors--not on the top of the list.
- NOW-I am tired of beige walls and we are slowly adding color to the rooms, I did the Kitchen about a year ago and the Hall Bath this past April.
- This weekend, my Mom is coming down and she is going to help me pick out some colors for the remaining rooms (except for the man room/future nursery since it has a 20 ft ceiling and I don't want to paint it now and then have to repaint it again--once is enough!) and then Kev and I will paint at our leisure.
- I will try to take pics to do some before and afters.
- HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!