Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 down, 1 to go

Well today I am officially in the 3rd trimester. This is it, the last phase before she gets here. Wow, hard to believe! As a precautionary measure, my doctor is having me monitor my blood sugar...4 times a day....with a blood sugar monitor. So far I haven't had any crazy readings, so I doubt that I have GD. I hope that when I go in on the 14th that I won't have to monitor any more. My hands are getting super sore!!!!!

4 comments:

Roz said...

Bless your heart. Your almost to the finish line and oh what a sweet prize little Rory will be.

I love her nursery decor. Bunnies, how precious!

Colleen said...

Oh, I'm counting down with you! I go by 10s, seems faster that way. Like 4 more days and you'll have 70-something to go...

Monitoring your levels 4 times a day sounds like it really, really sucks. How's Rory measuring? She's not too far ahead on weight right? If she's not then I'm nearly sure you don't have it. I thought I for sure would with how far ahead Dash measured.

Hang in there, you're almost there!

Lauren said...

They haven't said anything about her being too big. As a matter of fact, at the 20 week ultrasound, they said that she was measuring between 1-3 days small. All my measurements otherwise are fine. Or at least they never say anything about them!

Great advice on the count down. Thinking in 10s is much easier for my little brain than 7s.

Trice said...

Yeah for the third trimester you are almost there. Goodnes it seems like it was just yesterday when you announced that you were pregnant.

BTW.. Please send me your email address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...