Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

It's a work in progress

I thought that I would post some pictures of the progress in Miss B's room. It is by NO means finished, but I just thought that I would give you a peak of how it is coming together so far. I don't have the curtains up yet so it was a bit bright which made it hard to take pics with a point and click, but whatever, you get the idea. We are going to repaint the rocker I think, the "soft ballet pink" turned a little bright to say the least. I also haven't put anything on the walls, which I am going to do as soon as the bedding comes in and the things in the room get a more definate placement. These are some of the things that I have gotten for her. Apparently the unofficial theme for her room is Rabbits, not on purpose, I just keep finding things that I like for her room and a lot of it happens to have bunnies on it. The print in the left hand corner I got off of etsy, it is SUPER cute. I have a TON of stuff to get framed. That is it, have a great weekend and I will see you guys on Monday!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Great job, Lauren and Kevin!!

Lettie said...

Hey Lauren! I haven't been to your blog in a while. The nursery looks awesome!!!!
I love bunny stuff and I'm so jealous of all the girly cuteness, I guess I'll have to be happy with boyish cuteness :)

KlancyA said...

Too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...