Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Irrational Fear

Ok, so here is where I confess some of my crazy pregnantness (new word). I all of a sudden have this irrational fear that when I go for the 4D ultrasound today that Rory is actually a boy, they made a mistake. I know that it is rare but does happen (Brittni) but please GOD, let this baby still be a girl...if not, I shudder to think about the amount of cash that I will have flushed down the ole potty! So, humor your crazy preggers friend and say a little prayer that there isn't any extra "junk" hanging around. Thanks....

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Praying that the only junk laying around is maybe a cute little baby bootie with some junk in the trunk. You'll have to let us know as SOON as you find out for sure!

Katy said...

That was a major fear of mine too with both my girls. Infact I was fearful until I held them and could check them out personally. I will pray for all the girly parts to be where they are supposed to be!

Brittni said...

I feel that Rory will stay Rory. Brayden well I just don't know what exactly happened in 4 weeks when he went from female to male, but I'll just blame it on old ultrasound equipment :)

I was so nervous after hearing that Aslynn was indeed a girl that I refused to buy pink. I was dead set that again I would have blue on my hands.

Rory is Rory for sure!

Monica said...

I'll never forget the day Brayden became a boy and I quote from yours truly,

"Brittni, either Aslynn is a boy, or she's got a tumor."

I wasn't believing that Aslynn was a girl until her rear popped out & I got a visual.

I'm glad Rory's still a girl, and that you didn't flush away money!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...