Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Empress Fussy Britches

That is what we have. Empress Fussy Britches. Rory did not want to move her hands from in front of her face. SHe spent the majority of 20 minutes with at least one hand in front of her face and the other over her head and her right leg straight up with her foot next to her head. I took pics of 2 of the pics, but it is hard to take pics of wavy paper...here are 2 of what we did get. I know that we are biased, but we think that she is pretty cute! Look at that cute little mouth and that cute little nose...she's a keeper! Ok, so what do you think? PS: Yes, we did confirm, in 4D, that she is a SHE!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh! Look at that sweet little mouth! She's gorgeous! Isn't it a relief to see 10 fingers and 10 toes? Glad she's still a she!!

Trice said...

Yeah.. She has a cute little mouth on her. Her hands in her face remind me of Reagan when we tried to get photos of her.

Katy said...

She is so cute! I still think it's amazing that you can see what she really looks like. I am glad she's a she though! I think she's a keeper and I like Empress mine girls are just the princesses (I am the Queen and Michael's the King). Have they estimated how much she weighs?

Candi said...

Aww what a sweet little mouth! I love the second picture. It's like she is saying Please no more pictures! Haha :) Glad to hear they are 100% sure she's a she.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...