Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Ok, so far 2007 is great! Kevin was off on Monday so he and I watched the Auburn game and then went to Jason and Stacey's house for some fun and relaxation. It was alot of fun and we had a blast playing with their dogs!
Yesterday was a tad bit hard because my pillow and I had a pretty good fight and it managed to hold me in the bed a little longer than I should have and I was running a tad bit behind. No worries though, Willow (the green speed machine) got me here in plenty of time, but boy was I tired all day! Then when I got home, Kevin and I made Nachos and then watched a movie and I was in bed and asleep by 10...not bad huh?
Then, today, these show up from my FANTABULOUS husband:
I know what you are thinking...I am COMPLETELY rotten.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! I am totally rotten and I am VERY good at it. Have I mentioned that I love that Boy? Well I do.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...