Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

lazy day

Ok, so today I am taking a lazy day. Since Kevin is at work and we have been super crazy busy the past 2 weeks, I am taking a self imposed "lazy day" today. The puppies and I are all piled up in the bed today watching movies and taking lots of naps. OK, I know it is not productive but whatever.
Kevin and I are both off tomorrow (that NEVER happens) and we are going to get up and watch the Auburn game and then we are going to hang out with our friends Jason and Stacy. Nothing like spending the first day of the new year with great friends and the person you love.
Kev and I are rapidly approaching our 1 year anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been married almost a year.
Almost a year ago...there we were. I LOVE that boy!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...