Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, January 8, 2007

Nothing new

Hello all! I don't have anything new to report. I am just updating for the sake of updating really. Kevin has been sick with a pretty bad cold for about a week and so the Humphrey house has been the battleground for the Cold War and more specifically, Operation Yuck Germ. That is about all, I was a laundry warrior this weekend-I did ALOT of laundry, with the holiday madness, I got a little behind. All good now though. Well, that is all really. Hope everyone is doing well! HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, that sucks being sick. I was sick all through Christmas break, and John was fighting it off with Zicam the whole time, too. There must be something going around all over the stinking state of Alabama. Hope he's feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...