Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What up Hot Dog?

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will try to do better. There hasn't been a whole lot going on here lately, just school work and all the normal stuff. My Grandparents (Nonie and Peepaw) stayed at our house on Saturday night (along with my parents). They were flying back from Florida where they spent a month visiting my Uncles. Since they were there for Christmas, we didn't get to exchange gifts with them so we did that on Sunday. It was really great getting to spend time with them, just us. It was sort of reminiscent of when I was younger and would go spend the night with them. I really enjoyed my quality one-on-one time with them. I also submitted my first assignment in Managerial Accounting (despite Nellie's best efforts to use the book as a pillow). So far I don't know my grade yet, but we will see I guess. Now World Economic Development is kicking my rear! I think it is going to be my tough class, the professor is not very organized or helpful for that matter. Kev and I made a KILLER homemade chocolate cake with from scratch icing. He made me take a picture of it to post, but I don't have it with me. I will post it later I guess. Well, the baby wave has begun. Starting this month, I have 1 if not 2 friends with a baby due for the next 6 months. This month James Stephen Forstman was born on 1/3/2007 and Bryce Andrew Lebischak was born on 1/17/2007. So far I haven't seen either one in person, but hopefully soon I can stop by to visit. Bryce has been in the NICU and is getting out today, so that is an answered prayer for sure! Apparently love has been in the air (or whatever you would like to call it) for the past 6 months or so! Let's hope the current didn't float to the Humphrey's. I refuse to get rid of the sports car and there is no way that the Grandparents will let Baby H ride in a 2 seater convertible. (Even though that would be one COOL baby, whatever, I know...safety..blah blah, I get it!) Well that is it, hope your week is going well! I will try to post more regularly. Ciao' PS...Colleen, tell John I am with him! GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...