Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10 on Wednesday

I have been taking a little blog break.  Since it is the end of the month, I figured I would do a little 10 on Tuesday..on Wednesday.

  1. My cousin Eric got married this last weekend.  He and his (now) wife, Laura Leigh, are honeymooning in Jamaica as we speak...lucky people!
  2. Kevin and I have been married 5 years, as of Friday.  He got me a 12(ish) Carat blue topaz ring that is surrounded by diamonds.  It is beautiful!  I got him a painting of him and Holy (his grandfather) fishing.  He was surprised, but pleased (I think) ( I will try to get a good pic of it)
  3. I am also getting a new wedding band.  We picked it out on Friday and I am just waiting for it to be done.  The diamonds used in it are the ones out of my Mom's ring that my Dad gave her for their 10th anniversary.  Pretty special.
  4. We have hit a sleeping stumbling block in the last week.  Rory is really trying to throw us off...Mommy is winning, hopefully!
  5. It has been rainy and yucky for the past 4-5 days.  Where is all that beautiful spring weather?
  6. I have been compiling my list of honey-dos for the Spring...watch out Kev!
  7. I saw a little girl with the cutest pair of shoes on the other day.  I have been trying to find them on the internet and can't.  I wanted to ask her Mother where she got them, and the brand, but she was talking on the phone at the time.  GRRR!
  8. We really need to do a cleaning out of the toys for Rory.  She has WAAAY too many!
  9. R's latest obsession...Tinkerbell...great!
  10. I can't think of 10.
I will try to be better about blogging in April!

1 comments:

Roz said...

Rory is hilarious! Such a cutie-patootie! I saw further down where you're trying to ditch the paci. We cute a small hole in Sur's (she's was down to one fav) and removed any other options and gave it back to her. When it didn't "suck" right she would hold it up like "what gives?" I'd just tell her it was broken. She quickly kicked that habit as broken stuff doesn't appeal to kids much (I guess... unless they brake it, ha!).

Glad all is going so well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...