Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Picture-a-palooza

I have been a terrible blogger...I know.  It has been a wild month!  First we went to Gatlinburg for 4 days, we had a BLAST and then when we got home, Kevin got sick.  It lasted about a week and about the time that he got over it, I got sick and then I got a kickin' case of hives...yuck!  Somewhere in there, we took care of Rory and Sarah and Victoria turned 16.  Whew!  You are all caught up!

Now, onto the pics...
I got some plain wood birdhouses and gave them base coats and then turned Rory loose with the paints to decorate until her hearts content.  She had a great time and it was a great activity to do in this lovely weather!




 Our first activity in Gatlinburg was the Ripley's Aquarium.  Rory was not a fan, at first, but she warmed up to it.






 It was flippin' cold!!!!
 Rory, Tiana, Sully, Buzz, Woody, Bullseye, Nemo and Louis sat in the window seat in the mornings and "looked for the bears."  This little corner area was great for Rory to play in!  We stayed at the Westgate Resort and Spa and had a wonderful time!  It was great!  They even had an indoor water park that we spent about 3 hours at one day. 

 At The Peddlar...celebrating Kevin's Birthday.  This is a Gatlinburg tradition for Kev and I. 


 We got her these boots and hat...she is obsessed with them.  I don't think that she took them off for a week after we got home!

 All real cowgirls use cell phones...

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Cute pictures! We used to live somewhat near Gatlinburg. We used to go there for shopping and to just get out! LOL Looks like you had a blast!

Candi said...

I've got to ask...what was the sign about Dolly Pardon about?
Also love the boots and hat :)

Lauren said...

I have NO idea....I just thought that it was funny, so I took a pic as we drove by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...