Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

5 on Friday

A good ole Five on Friday...

  1. We don't have any out of town plans for this weekend!  YAY!!!! I am looking forward to spending time with my little Fam-of-3.
  2. I have been smocking again lately.  I am almost done with a bubble suit for Rory.  I will take pics when I am done of it on  her.
  3. I have an order for 40 monogrammed napkins...this is going to take a while.
  4. We are in the throes of 'Operation no-Pacie.'  I HATE taking it from her, I really wanted to let her drop it on her own, but alas...not happening.  At almost 2.5, it is time.  Plus, I am tired of telling her to take it out to talk.
  5. Kevin and I got engaged 6 years ago today.  Wow...we will be married 5 years at the end of this month.  Hard to believe!
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...