Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Card Out takes.

So, I mailed Christmas cards today.  They turned out pretty cute!  Here are few of the out takes.
 

 "The Constipate"
 I actually really did like this one, I just decided that I wanted one where you could see her face.
 "Mommy...you take a pit-ture?  Cheeeeese-buguh"
 There are a lot of variations on this look.  A LOT.
 Sometimes getting her to behave long enough for a good picture is a bit like nailing Jello to a tree.  Difficult at best!
 Again, I liked this one but wanted one of her face...smiling if possible.
 Again...I have no idea what she was doing.   Charades? Stinky diaper? Who knows.

1 comments:

Candi said...

The first one made me LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...