Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa (aka Ho Ho),
I like to look at you on our Christmas tree and point to you in my books.  Mommy thought that I might like to meet you in person and tell you what I want for Christmas.  I really liked talking to you while Mommy was holding me and I liked telling you "Hi Dere" and waving.  But then you took it too far Ho Ho, I do not like to sit in your lap.  When you asked what I wanted for Christmas, I told  you "Mama" and I meant it.  Seeing as I already have my Mama, your services are no longer needed.  I am content to talk to you on the tree or in the books from now on.  Don't worry about my house for Christmas Ho Ho, I have all that I need already. 
Sincerely,
Rory


Better luck next year Santa!


3 comments:

Katy said...

I love it! We still have to take Anna & Scarlet. Anna is getting to the stage that she isn't real sure if he is real or not. I am trying to keep her as young as possible for now. I am not sure if I dread the visit or if I am looking forward to it.

Colleen said...

Kevin can borrow John's Santa outfit next year if you want. :) Not quite as scary when it's Daddy playing dress up. :)

Mandy said...

Lauren, honestly, who doesn't have a picture of themselves screaming in Santa's lap as a child? This is classic and I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...