Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

  • We are pretty freaking excited!
  • We have picked out her name and I will gladly post it here. I DO have 1 requirement though. Please keep in mind that we love her name and we feel that it is a perfect representation of who she is to us. Therefore, it is perfectly OK with us if you don't like it, however, please respect our decision and keep it positive on here!

This is a proof of her calling cards (yep, already ordered them!). Feel free to chime in on what you think.

I will post a scan of the ultrasound when I get a chance to scan it in, BUT I am warning you, she was being very modest (lets hope it stays that way) so a great picture of her goods was hard to achieve! Anyway, thanks for all the comments, we really are very lucky to have such great friends (and family)!

8 comments:

Katy said...

I love the name! It is beautiful,innocent and uncommon. I also love the calling cards. So exceited for ya'll.

Candi said...

Beautiful and sweet name....and coming from a teacher you won't have to worry about a classroom full of Rory's :) The calling cards are cute!!
Can I say again how excited I am for ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittni said...

Aww yay for little girls and what a beautiful name! I am all one for unique baby names...:)

Monica said...

I agree with everyone else & I too have a unique name picked for my girl. Where did Rory come from? Just something that hit you one day, a family name, or what.

Uniqueness Rocks!

The calling cards are adorable.

KlancyA said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys and I love love love Rory!! That's a really cute name. Congrats you two!

Lauren said...

Thanks for all the positive reactions. I don't know where it came from. I have just always liked it. Kevin didn't have a choice with the first name so he picked her middle name, the only quality was that it had to be a girlie middle name. We love it too!

Mandy said...

So thrilled for y'all!
And you know me....I just can't wait to meet her and see her little piggy toes!
COngratulations!

Colleen said...

Lauren! Congratulations! I just caught up in the blogging world. So excited for you!

And I LOVE love love Rory. Such a pretty name. It goes beautifully with Meredith, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...