Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 on Tuesday

I haven't done a 10 on Tuesday in a while so I thought it was worth a try.

  1. I am officially done with school. As a matter of fact, my degree should be in the mail, on the way to me!
  2. Kevin was off on Saturday and Sunday...wow a whole weekend together...it was great!
  3. Our new loveseat came in and we got it on Sunday. It looks terrific in our living room (I will try to get some pics soon...no promises though)
  4. Mom's hot water heater busted on Thursday morning, flooding the whole bottom floor of her house in at least 3 inches of water. It is a mess to say the least!
  5. I missed graduating with top honors (suma, magna...whatever, I can't remember which is which) by .05 points. Ughhh!
  6. Ruby will be 6 on Friday. Happy Birthday Ruby Girl!
  7. My desk printer at work is broken. I didn't realize how much I used it until every thing I print has to be picked up on the office printer/copier/scanner that is down the hall. At least I am getting a lot of exercise.
  8. I think that I am going to sign up for a smocking class. Why not? I don't have school to occupy my evenings and I get kind of bored with no Kev-Po home with me.
  9. Mom's wedding is 2 weekends away. I have A LOT to do before then!
  10. That is it...I can't think of any more. Sorry!

Ciao!

1 comments:

Colleen said...

Holy Moley I missed that your mom is getting married! Congratulations to her!

And Congratulations to you for graduating! Sorry about missing the magna/suma thing but you rock for graduating. (and getting any where close to magna/suma status! I was way below with my bachelor's I can't imagine what I would be with my master's...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...