Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 (+3 Pictures) on Tuesday

1. It is official, I graduated and I have the degree to prove it! YAY!!!!!! 2. This is a picture of our new loveseat. It is not the greatest photo, but you get the idea 3. These next 2 are of Miss. Rory. The first one is of her face (on the Left) she has her hands together, palms together and underneath her head. She stayed like this a lot! This next one is one of the "money shots" it is kinda hard to see. Like I said, she was being shy and so we don't have a really good shot of it, but the two little lines towards the center (looks like an = sign) are her girlie parts. 4. Next is water temp monitor that her Daddy bought her...it is a Police Duck....now really, how do we resist that? 5. I have already bought her a lot of clothes. I got this one from Orient Expressed, it is for next summer and is SUPER cute. I just LOVE little ones in bubble suits. I can just see her with a little blue bow in her hair! Ohhh, I can't wait! 6. This is a picture of her dresser (we haven't started refinishing it yet, or painting the wall, or decorating or...or...or....but just to demonstrate, Rory is already racking up on stuff. 7. These are 2 sleepers that Kevin bought for her. They are cute! The light blue one has piglet and the pink one has pooh on it. 8. I made the mistake of going into Strasburg Children the other day and they were having a sale. I got her a daygown for when she is little and another bubblesuit (pink this time) for next summer. 9. This is her "Lambie" or bedtime cuddle item. It has her name on it. I just couldn't resist. It is SOOO soft and cuddlie. I think that she is really going to like it. 10. I also ordered her a diaper bag from Lands End. It, too, has her monogram on it. It is pretty big but I figured that it would be handy on weekend outings and trips to the grandparents houses. Cute AND functional...yep! That is it...Ciao!

2 comments:

Candi said...

So yeah she is already a stylish baby girl :) Cute water temp duckie...they have a pirate one that Wes wants for our future child lol :)

Katy said...

Congrats Grad! Rory has some beautiful things and the diaper may seem big now but just wait.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...