Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Candi has tagged me to do this meme! I must reveal six unspectacular quirks about myself and challenge other bloggers to do the same.
  • The rules are:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Mention the rules.
  3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
  4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
  5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

OK, So here are my 6.

  1. I too have a very strict night time (and morning routine). Turn on water, brush teeth, wash face. Never changes, never varies!
  2. I eat sour cream on my chicken fingers and french fries.
  3. I iron and starch all of our sheets (some of you already know this)
  4. I can't stand open shower curtains...they MUST be closed.
  5. I am distant relative of W'lliam Faulkner
  6. My great grandfather (on my Dad's side) was a shoe maker in Boston. Explains my shoe obsession doesn't it?
So I am tagging (some of you have already been tagged, but if you haven't done it, I am tagging you again):

1 comments:

Candi said...

I could eat sour cream on those items too...I love sour cream...Wes always tells me that sour cream doesn't have to go on everything lol :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...