Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Update with Pics!

OK, so this post is a week late, but whatever. We spent Memorial Day shoveling rocks at Kevin's parent's house (As in over 1 ton of it!). Then we hung out with the rest of Kevin's family and watched Davis and Brock play in the pool. After all this excitement, Kev and I were EXHAUSTED, but it was great spending time with our family. This week is the week of my birthday. Yes, I know that I said that this week is my birthday. I have decided that instead of celebrating for one day, I am going to celebrate for the whole week. My Dad likes to point out that it was this way since the day I was born since I was born the day Mt. Saint Helens erupted and it has been spewing ash and rumbling for a week. Historically, I am a all week kind of girl. I am very excited! Well, enough of my jabbering for now! Have a great week!

2 comments:

KlancyA said...

Well Happy Birthday Week!!! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoyed mine...27's not so bad. It's the 30 year mark that I'm not looking forward to!

Candi said...

Have a great birthday week! I so didn't realize you were born on the day that Mt.St. Helens errupted...I knew it erupted that year but I didn't know the day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...