Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

10 on Tuesday

  • I haven't done a 10 on Tuesday in a while, so here goes!
  • As previously disclosed, it is my birthday week...yay for birthdays!
  • I just sent Kevin a "Honey-Do" list. Hey, he asked me to email him a list of things that need to be done..."ask and ye shall receive!" I don't think that he was expecting me to actually have a list prepared so quickly ;)
  • There are LOTS of babies here lately. January: Jay and Bryce, February: Madison, March: Ava, May: Dash, June: Abbigail (Due 6/7)....the list goes on and on! The only months that aren't occupied are October and April...WOW people...good grief!
  • We are going to go out to dinner with Kev's family for my Birthday on Friday. It will be fun! Eating with a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old is ALWAYS an adventure.
  • We are going to dinner with a LOT of our friends on Saturday for my Birthday. I am SOOOO excited...we are going to Stix, one of my favorites! I can't help it, the onion volcano gets me everytime!
  • I am dancing in the dance recital of my old studio next weekend. It is the 30th anniversary of the studio and I am dancing in the Alumni dance. I am really excited!
  • I started my second semester of classes for grad school last night. I am pumped that at this time next year, it will be my LAST semester! Makes the end so much more attainable now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. (I am NOT, however, excited about taking Finance this semester...not my idea of a fun class!)
  • Nonie had her first chemo treatment last Thursday and it has really knocked her back. I know that she is a strong lady, but it is just really hard to see her like that! I am SO thankful though that we live in a time where these drugs are available. I know that God has a plan!
  • Kevin and I are going to the beach in September. I am beyond excited! I am SO ready for some beach lounging time!
  • I worked in our flowerbeds this weekend and on our entryway flowers. It looks SOOOO good, I will have to take pics and post them! I just LOVE our house and I am excited for all the good times that Kevin and I have yet to experiance together while we live there!

**Well, that is my 10 on Tuesday! Hope everyone has a great week! **Ciao!

1 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Lauren! It's hard to believe it's been 5 years since we left BSC! Congrats-- you both look happy! And add another one to the babies-- our son was born March 9th! Pics are on our blog! Take care....have a happy b-day! June b-days are the BEST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...