Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A week (plus some) in pictures

Ok, no promises that these are in any type of order or that they will line up right, but whatever. In my quest to get good pics for Rory's birth announcements, I got a few that I liked. Here are 2 that did not make the cut, but that I like none the less. I like her little worried brow in this one. What a sweet girl!I think that she looks like a baby doll in this one. One of my favorites! This is Rory at Christmas with my Grandmother. It is the only picture that I have of her from Christmas in her Christmas dress that my Mom made for her. She also came home in this dress. This is Christmas morning. Obviously she was VERY impressed by the whole "Santa" concept. Yeah, she slept through Christmas morning. Kevin got me a Wii Fit. Hopefully I can tone up this pregnancy flab. I got back in MOST of my pre pregnancy clothes relatively quickly. I was beyond excited when I could wear a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans to Rory's 5 day check up with the pediatrician (granted it was a pair that was loose before I got prego, but pre preggers clothes are pre preggers clothes, lets not get too picky). I never thought that I would be so excited to wear pants with zippers. It is the little things...hehehe! Kevin is getting a gas grill, he just has to pick it out. I just thought that this was a cute picture. We sure think that she is a cutie pie! Kevin likes it when Rory's hair is a'la'natural. This was her the other day after her bath. Gotta love the crazy hair! This next picture makes me want to cry. I just love watching them together. They are big fans of the mutual nap time. Nellie is also a fan! This is Rory and I tonight! Look at her fishie lips. Holy cow, we are smitten! Last but not least...This is a picture representation of New Years.... Here's hoping that 2009 brings you all your biggest hearts desire. We hope that 2009 is as good as 2008. We are surely blessed...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You are going to LOVE your Wii Fit!!!
And I think I speak for all mothers out there when I say that it is TOTALLY unfair that you wore pre pregnant pants 5 days after giving birth!!!! Bragger! :)

She is so cute. I can't wait to get my hands on her again!

Your birth announcement was darling. Of course I love the piggy toe/ hinney picture!

Love you!

Katy said...

The birth announcement was darling and you can't deny that beautiful little girl. She looks just like you!!! She is so tiny and squishy! Congrats on the pre prego size it feels great doesn't it! Please take care of the little one and don't forget about yourself either okay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...