Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

1 month old and a cute picture

I am going to get to the 1 month post, but first...you have GOT to see this picture. We met Kev's parents for an early lunch yesterday so that I could get out of house. It was cold so we bundled Rory up....she looks like a little bag lady...she was SO cute in her toboggan and sweater. The sweater was mine when I was a baby. Ok, now on to the 1 month post. Rory is 1 month old today. I can't believe that she has been with us a month already. It is strange, on one hand I can't believe that she has already been here a month and on the other hand, it feels like she has already been with us. She celebrated by smiling at her Daddy....she has since smiled at me, but Daddy got the 1st one. She has already figured out how to get to him, that didn't take long! I apologize in advance for the exposure of this picture...but you can really see her eyes. Right now they are blue, I hope that they stay blue! This is the 2 of us today...I apologize in advance for my appearance...it was about 20 minutes ago and I didn't go put on make up or do my hair. Well, that is all for tonight....Ciao!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Lauren, you look great. I swear you lost weight with this pregnancy...

Miss Rory is gorgeous as always. I love bundled up babies...

Lauren said...

HAHAHA! I wish! Believe me, I still have a ways to go!

I really enjoyed seeing you and the Dashinator! He is so cute!!!!

Call me the next time that you are in the Bham area!

Candi said...

Lauren Rory is so adorable! I'm going to have to get down to B'ham soon and meet her. I love the wide eyed picture :) And I agree with Colleen...you look great.

Mandy said...

You are looking super!
You have such a glow about you!

Your bee is pretty darn cute too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...