Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

More pictures

Ok, these 1st two pics aren't the greatest quality, but I like them anyway. Rory was really in to her mobile today. She probably watched it for a good 30 minutes. Apparently a pacie and a mobile and Miss Bee is good to go. Rory got these PJs but they are made of fleece so it hasn't been cold enough to wear them until tonight. I couldn't resist the pink bow. It is hard to see in the picture below, but they feet look like bunny slippers. SO CUTE!!!!! Close up of sweet girl's face. I couldn't resist posting this one, she looks so surprised. I just thought that her expression was cute. Anyway, I hope that everyone is bundled up today and stays warm. See you guys later! Ciao!

1 comments:

Meghan said...

She is so cute Lauren!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...