Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

4 weeks

Rory is 4 weeks old today. I can't believe that it has been 4 weeks already. She is continuing to do well. We had a small stint this week of her fussing every time we laid her down. We have since worked through it, but it was rough there for a few nights! Kevin went back to work this week. It was great having him home with me for 3 weeks....Rory and I both miss him when he goes to work. He misses us too, I am sure. Rory and I got out yesterday for the first time, just the 2 of us. It went well, we had an early lunch and had a GREAT time. It was wonderful to get out for a couple of hours. I can't believe that Rory will be 1 month old on Monday...she is already so big and looks so different from when she was born. Needless to say, we are pretty smitten.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey you!
I can't believe how fast time flies!!

I am still trying to shake this cough, but hope to see you next week maybe.
Be safe on your road trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...