Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Holy Double Digits Batman!

Well, we are officially in the double digits now. WOW! I can't believe it! I had my 26 week check up today and the Bee seemed to be doing well. I am measuring right on target and they said that her heart rate sounded good. I did the glucose testing today as well. Yuck, nastiness! Anyway, not a lot going on, we are just chugging along each day. Rory moves off and on throughout the day but other than that...it is mostly uneventful. (not that I am complaining) I will try to dig up some pics in the next few days to post that way there is something to look at besides just boring words. Anyway, hope all is well! Ciao!

  • UPDATE 1: The lab screwed up my Glucose test, I get to do it AGAIN tomorrow! UGHHHH!!!!!!
  • UPDATE 2: I am not doing belly shots, I just can't bring myself to flaunt the flubber. I was not skinny before I got preggers and now, well I just look chunky. I will do one right before she is born (probably) but other than that, you will have to use your imagination!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Wow she'll be here before you know it! I know a picture you could do...how about a belly shot? :)

Brittni said...

c'mon! In all of my seriously flub and ghetto booty I posted belly pics for both Brayden and Aslynn. Who care if you had a little extra before hand, it just makes for a better home for Rory to grow in.

You know you want to....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...