Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Candi.

  • Things I did 10 years ago (1998)
  1. Graduated from Austin High School.
  2. Started college at Birmingham-Southern.
  3. Went on a cruise to the Bahamas for graduation.
  4. Was there when Ms. Britney Rose was born
  • Things I did 5 years ago (2003)
  1. Bought my first house in Vestavia Hills, AL
  2. Got my 01-Explorer a.k.a. "Booger"
  3. Was thinking about going to Law School
  4. Gained a new Best Friend....Love you Mandaquita
  • Things I did yesterday
  1. Worked...then again, that is pretty much everyday
  2. Wrote 2.5 papers...4 down, 7 to get done before Sunday
  3. Talked with Kitty and my Mom
  4. Had Chick-Fil-A for lunch
  • 4 things I love to do
  1. Read Books
  2. Sew
  3. Hang with "The Boy"
  4. Spend time with the Fam

I Tag..Mandy...and anyone else who hasn't been tagged!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo you can't catch me! OK, so you can. I'm game.

And I love you to!

Here goes......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...