Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All the details!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. We are pretty excited and say our prayers every night for a safe, happy, healthy pregnancy and baby. OK, I am going to attempt to answer everyone's questions.

  1. Surprisingly, we were not expecting this. I know weird for people going through infertility. We had taken the month of April "off" since I had a cyst and it was exam time for school. While it is not impossible to get preggers while you have a cyst, it is not very likely, especially for someone like me who hasn't ovulated on my own since we started tracking all of this stuff.
  2. We found out on April 23 but waited to tell anyone (except for a few people...I mean good grief, we were about to burst with excitement) until we had the ultrasound and knew everything was OK and also until we told our families (which we did on Mother's Day).
  3. I am 7 weeks 6 days today.
  4. We DO intend to find out what gender we are expecting as soon as they are able to tell.
  5. We are due on (or around) December 24th....great timing right? I always said that it would really suck to have a Christmas Birthday...well, be careful what you say.
  6. My Mother FREAKED out...it was awesome
  7. I can't believe this is happening to us....we are truly blessed.

Well that is all I can think of, thanks again for all the support..you guys really are great!

Ciao!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey, December babies are GREAT! wink wink.
I'm betting on a girl! I am partial to girls though. Cuter clothes than boys!
So excited for y'all!

Colleen said...

What an amazing thing! My favorite part was that your mother freaked out. :) I bet it was really, really fun to tell her. And I bet you were dying waiting that long! Congrats again, sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Candi said...

Something tells me girl too. Although a little boy would be just as fun :) I bet that was the best Mother's Day gift your mom could ever receive :)
I just realized that Mandy put in a post of hers a couple of weeks ago that December just got better...I bet this was why :)
I used to say that about December babies too...then I married one...I just try to keep the two events separate :)
Congrats again!

Mandy said...

Candi, you are right! It was because of Lauren's new baby bumblebee.

Hey Lauren, You'll be 2 months along tomorrow! Look at you all blazing through pregnancy while no one knew!

Love you, M

Lauren said...

Let's hope the next 2 months go as fast as these two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...