Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

TGIF!

  • Random Thought: Do you remember when TBS (the TV station) had a TGIF portion of their program? It was usually inhabited by Full House, Saved by the Bell and all of those other great shows?
  • Well today is really a TGIF day for me. This week has been really hectic at work and between work and school, I am about to fling myself off the nearest roof, or at least the nearest gazebo. I have to take a Final tonight in my CIS class. Wish me luck!
  • I am REALLY dreading this next semester, I will be taking 3 classes and working full time. I know, am I trying to induce suicidal tendencies? The answer is "no" but I am trying to finish so that I can FINALLY be done with all this school crap. I am SO TIRED of trying to do school and work. It leaves me WIPED OUT! It is all I can handle to put in 9 hours at work (10 if you count traffic) and then get home, do school work and still keep up on the stuff that needs to be done around the house. (unfortunately, the latter has been seriously neglected).
  • Having said all of that...I am ready for the weekend. I will be in Decatur on Saturday for Sarah Grace's Christmas Recital for dance. I am excited to have some mindless holiday entertainment! Next week starts the week of Holiday parties. Anyway, Happy TGIF to all of you and have a great weekend! Enjoy the weekend, Monday comes too soon!

1 comments:

Colleen said...

I LOVED TGIF. I especially loved Perfect Strangers. Belky cracks me up. Sorry your week was rough, at least schools almost over for a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...