Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sips N Strokes Strikes Again!

My friend Mandy's Birthday is tomorrow and I told her about 2-3 weeks ago that I would take her to Sips N Strokes when she found a painting that she wanted to do. She called me on Monday and said that she had found one that she wanted to paint SOOO, we went today and painted an angel. Mine is a little different than what is on the calendar, I gave mine brown hair, like me. Well...here it is! (I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality)

8 comments:

Candi said...

Ohhh I like it. Very nice. I am definitely going to have to try that place out!

KlancyA said...

That is awesome!!! I need to go, just to see if mine would look anything like it's supposed to! :)

Colleen said...

That's the one you painted??? Are you kidding me??? That's awesome! Take me on my birthday, too, will ya?? :)

Lauren said...

He He He...It really looks a lot harder than it really is.
We need to all pick a weekend and everyone can come down and we can meet @ my house and have some snacks and then all go paint our painting. It would be super fun!

Anonymous said...

Yours is so pretty! I love the hair! Still trying to find a place for mine on the wall.
Can't wait to go back!!!!
(p.s. my b'day is the 1st) LOL

Lauren said...

Mandy,
Yeah, I am a genius. I was thinking that Saturday was the 31st...I know, there is no 31st, give me a break, I claim insanity!
Had a great time, can't wait to do it again!

Anonymous said...

Lauren, your angel painting is gorgeous! I always knew you were talented, but geez!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren...

My name is Jorge Osorio aka Oso (bear in English), I really liked your paint and I want to use it for a cover of single of my band (Naoz www.naoz.net) the single's name is "Cara de ángel" (Face of angel in English) and of course this paint matchs perfectly with our idea, could I do that?

Please,please,please say yes :)

Anyway, thank you to paint this, it is awesome.

Oso
contact@naoz.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...