Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday--Wednesday

  1. Our office was closed because of ice on Monday.  Kevin left for work at 1:30 on Sunday and didn't get home until 12:00 noon on Monday.  He was stuck at the precinct because the next shift couldn't get in. We had about 2 inches of solid ice down here. 
  2. I REALLY wish that we could have gotten some of the snow that all my home-towners got!
  3. I am thinking about getting off of facebook.  I might suspend my membership for a while and see how it goes.
  4. Rory had her 2 year check up on Friday.  Dr. Malone gave her an antibiotic for the remaining congestion in her chest that we have been fighting for 3 weeks.  Unfortunately Augmentin is making my happy girl, really grumpy and she is not resting very well.
  5. We are starting to lay the groundwork for the potty training with Miss Bee.
  6. I am ready to be home with my girlie.
  7. We went back to Gymboree on Saturday after not going for almost a month and Rory was SO excited to see everyone and get to play!
  8. My lower back is killing me.  SWEET!
  9. I want to take Rory to Disney World.  I know that she is too little right now, but I still really want to take her.  Is that bad?
  10. Kevin's bday is coming up...I have an idea of what to get him, but he won't tell me anything that he really wants.

1 comments:

Candi said...

I don't think Rory is too little for Disney World unless y'all are only planning on taking her like once period. If y'all are like us though we will take Aubrey more than once. Her first trip is already scheduled thanks to my parents lol. They are taking our whole family (us, my brothers family, and them) the week after Christmas this year. Aubrey will only be 26 months but I know she'll love it. It'll be different from the previous times I have been, but I can't wait for her to experience it for the first time, and then each subsequent time after. I wouldn't toss it out of consideration if I were you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...