Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MIA - HIVES - IT'S BEEN A LONG WEEK!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  I woke up last Monday with a raging case of the hives.  It has been a LONG 9 days!  I will be back with the long story later, but lets just say that I am on day 9, 2nd round of Prednisone, have had 3 shots and I still have them.  I have an appointment with an allergist today, wish me luck.  I am pretty frustrated (and itchy)!  Please keep me in your prayers, I am about to go bonkers!

UPDATE:
Allergist changed my medicine routine.  Still on Prednisone (8 more days), taking Zyrtec twice a day, along with Zantac twice a day and also a RX antihistimine.  Still have the hives, still about to go crazy out of my mind!  They are giving me 2 weeks of this RX combo and then we start testing for auto-immune diseases.  Please you guys, say your prayers that this is nothing major and that this all gets cleared and taken care of.  I am sorta worried right now.  Ok, a lot worried!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm so sorry! I used to get hives when I was a kid after a fever and I know they're MISERABLE. I'm sure you know this but I'd feel bad if I didn't say it, have you tried taking a warm bath with baking soda and vinegar? It makes them completely disappear while you're in the tub. It doesn't last long but holy crap it feels good while you're in there. I totally sympathize though, I hope they find out what's wrong!!

Candi said...

Bless your heart! I hope you feel better soon and I will keep you in my prayers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...