Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Update

Last weekend, Rory and I were in Decatur for Dash's Birthday and to take some pictures for Kitty.  While we were there, Mom got my little table and chairs out of the attic and said that we could bring them back home with me.  That was not before Rory had herself a little tea party with her baby doll.

"Here ya go baby...have a scone, just leave my pacie alone"
 Sometimes Rory's inner Italian comes out "fugedda bout it"

We spent about an hour this morning playing outside.  

 Get ready, she is about to make a break for it.  We are working on throwing the tennis ball for Nellie, but she really just wants to run around with them in her hands. 

That is all for today I guess.  Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...