Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 on Tuesday

I haven't done a Ten on Tuesday in a while, so I thought that I would give it a go.

  1. Rory is 13 months old today...enough said
  2. We (Rory and I) will be in Decatur this weekend and would love to see anyone that is available.
  3. Kevin and I both turn 30 this year...Kevin in LESS THAN A MONTH!
  4. It is cold...I know, you are thinking..."Duh, it is January Lauren" but really, we haven't had a cold snap this prolonged in...well, I can't remember.
  5. I am having trouble coming up with 10.
  6. I am all caught up on laundry.  That is an accomplishment considering, including uniforms, we go through at least 7-9 clothing changes between the 3 of us in 1 day, on a good day.
  7. Rory is on whole milk and we have switched her to Horizon Organic with DHA.  She likes it better than regular whole milk.  We tried giving her just regular whole milk and she won't drink it.
  8. Rory is going to be in a wedding in June.  My cousin Emily is getting married.
  9. Speaking of weddings, we have 5 to go to this year, including 2 way out of town.  1 in Houston in April, 1 in either DC or New Orleans in the fall.  We are taking the baby sitter with us to Houston for sure.
  10. Sarah and Victoria will be 15 in just over a month.  I think I am going to be sick.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...