Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

8 Months

Ok, so the 1st picture is not so great...but I couldn't not post it...the feet crack me up. She rubs her feet together all the time...sometimes we refer to her as "Cricket feet" I can't believe that she is 8 months old...we are RAPIDLY approaching the her 1st birthday which I have already begun planning. This month, Rory has become quite the chatter box. She says "Ma-Ma" "Da-Da" "Ummm...Yumm" when you feed her lunch, and my personal favorite.."Uh Uh Uh Ohh" HOLY COW it is cute! She also tried to bark at the dogs when she sees them...it is more of a grunt...but it is funny!

1 comments:

Katy said...

She is so cute I can't beleive that she is almost 1, it wasn't that long ago you had your shower. I loce the feetsies and pigies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...