Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10 on Tuesday

  1. Kevin and I made Chili last night to have tonight. I can't wait!
  2. Rory is thisclose to crawling...if she can just figure out how to coordinate her hands and knees in motion...she will be a speed demon!
  3. We have been getting pretty consistent sleep from 7:30ish to 5:30ish. We still have to go in and put a pacie in her mouth sometimes, or move her back down to the bottom of the bed since she pushes her self up into the corner in her sleep. She will usually take a bottle and sleep until 7:00ish and then she is up for the day. YAY!
  4. We have transitioned to the convertible car seat since she out grew the length of the baby seat. She is no where near the weight limit (30lb weight limit, 30in length limit) but she was right at the length limit.
  5. We got the Britax Decathalon. I was going to get the Marathon but I have been bargain shopping for the Britax seats and I got the Decathalon on sale, in a discontinued fabric pattern, with an online coupon and wound up paying $15 less for it than the Marathon. I wound up saving about $120.00 off the original Decathalon price and got free shipping. Not bad!
  6. Rory LOVES the new car seat. It sits up higher and she can see out the window...she likes it.
  7. I am beginning to start planning for Rory's 1st birthday party. It is going to be fun!
  8. Rory and I will be in Decatur this weekend. I don't know which days for sure, but we will be there at some point.
  9. I turned on Mickey's Clubhouse the other day for Rory, hoping that it would entertain her long enough for me to go to the bathroom. I sat her down on the palate and came back after I had gone to the bathroom and put a load of clothes in the washing machine and another load in the dryer and she was sitting in the same position, eyes glued to the TV. HOLY COW! It is like crack for babies. I promptly DVR'd an episode...just in case I ever need it in a jam.
  10. Pics coming soon!

1 comments:

Candi said...

Man I can not believe that Rory is closing in on 1 year! I know you'll have an amazing b'day party for her!
Congrats on the Britax bargain! I have heard that they grow out of the infant seat in length lots of times way before weight. Our infant seat goes to 32 pounds but I know she'll probably outgrow length well before she hits that.
Macy has always loved Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...still going strong at 4 years old...it is like baby crack and toddler crack too :)
Hoping that one of those days you are in Decatur is Sunday ma'am so I can see you...and my mom wants to meet Rory!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...