Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where's Rory and Some Christening Snaps

This weekend while we were at Mom and Tim's Rory fell asleep on my bed while I was getting ready. I couldn't resist the urge to tuck her in all snuggly warm. She looks so tiny in that big ole bed. It's like "Where's Waldo?" only a lot cuter! The rest are some snapshots of the christening. I don't have all the photos yet, I still have to get copies of the ones on Mom and Tim's camera and Kev's parents.

Lovie, Rory and BeBe...
Sweet Brock and Rory

3 comments:

Candi said...

Oh I love Rory's dress!
Tell Kevin he looks mad in that picture :)

Lauren said...

Kevin looks mad in ALL pictures..it is his "I am a tuff Police" face. Actually, it is the same face that he plans to use to scare away boys when Rory is a teenager.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you are talking about. I think I look like my normal happy self.

Officer Kevin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...