Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pictures---Caught up

I have done a pretty fair amount of smocking for Miss Bee. I did a cute little outfit for her with sheep across the front. It was my first piece of "picture smocking." It turned out pretty cute...not too bad for my first attempt.
Rory got a bouncie thingie last week. She is a fan! she hasn't figured out how to turn the seat around so she starts to fuss and we have to turn her a 1/4 turn. She likes to sit in it and watch TV too. It also makes her tired, which is always a good thing!
We have also been getting a lot of use out of our babylegs. They are terriffic and make diaper changes so easy.
Rory's first Easter was fun. I smocked her Easter dress too. It turned out pretty cute. I just did a basic geometric pattern in white and cream. She looked so sweet in it! The Easter bunny brought Rory books and teething rings and a stuffed bunny to go with her Velveteen Rabbit book.
This is the 2 of us before church. Kevin was still getting ready so he didn't make it into the picture. Well that is all for now. Ciao!

4 comments:

Candi said...

Can I just say I am amazed by your smocking? Absolutely awesome! And you got a gorgeous model for your work :)

Candi said...

Check your yahoo email when you get a chance...I sent you an important question :)

Candi said...

Yeah I meant Charter sorry :)

Candi said...

Okay I sent another one...hopefully it works.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...