Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Houston....we have a crib!

Ok, so we bought the Bee's crib last night. It should be here in a week or two. It is about a month before I anticipated buying it, but it was 50% off at Pottery Barn, and I couldn't beat the price and knew that if I waited, it wouldn't be there any longer. So...here it is! Look at the CRIB not the BEDDING! I am not finalizing bedding until we know if it is a girl or boy. I will post pics of the progress of the room as I do stuff to it. Right now, it is a disaster with my baby furniture (that we are going to refinish and paint) and remnants of the "Man Room" with sports memorabilia and a 60" Flat screen TV and the computer. It is interesting to say the least! That is it for today! Ciao!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Cute...so did you get it in white?

Lauren said...

Yep, in white

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...