Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Girl or Boy...your guess is as good as mine.

Ok, so I set up a poll up at the top. It will be open until Noon on 7/31. So, everyone vote...do you think that the Bee is a girl or a boy? Here are some random facts...just in case you need more info to base your suspicions on:

  • The heart rate is usually around 160-164
  • I was 27 when we got pregnant
  • Kevin is one of 2 boys
  • I am an only child - biologically at least.
  • The "Ring" test goes in a circle
  • I don't really have a feeling one way or the other. Most the time I think it is a girl...but I don't know if that is because of a predetermined prefference to have a girl first...or maternal instinct.

Any other specific questions, leave them in the comments and I will try to answer them, if I know the answer. Vote away!

PS: Leave me a comment with your vote, I am just curious who thinks what!

PSPS: Monica, I don't have any belly pics, I just can't bring myself to take them. I don't really have much of a belly though...besides my normal pudge.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am basing my vote on nothing other than the fact that I am partial to girls. They cost a FORTUNE, and since I have 2, misery LOVES company right!?

Love ya!

Monica said...

Hmm, I'll have to think about it. You got any belly pics hidden away that you aren't sharing?

Candi said...

I voted yesterday but didn't have much time to leave a comment. Evidently everyone thinks it's a girl :) But I have to say it wouldn't surprise me if it was a boy, but I'll still vote girl :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...