Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This Lil Piggy Strikes again!

I have done a little bit of sewing lately. The first outfit is a custom order for a new baby of a friend of mine. It was very hard to photograph, but you get the idea. It is not done yet. I have yet to decide if it will get buttons on the back or if it will have ribbons. What do you think? This next outfit is just one that I made, not for any one in particular. It is super cute, the pants even have little purple pom-poms on the bottom. The back ties with a white and purple ribbon...SO CUTE! This next dress is one of my favorite patterns. I have a fabric for the pants that are a red with little tiny horse shoes on it. I haven't made the pants yet. This one doesn't tie in the back, it is just a little simple A line dress. This one is SUPER cute with a monogram on it. Of course no TLP post is complete without some burp cloths. These are for the baby that the first outfit is made for. They aren't technically a set, I just photographed them together because it was easier. Well, that is it....so what do you think?

6 comments:

Candi said...

Totally cute!

Mandy said...

Hey! These are cute! You know I love the paisley fabric!
I have made some things I want to post, but Cassie reads my blog so I can't post them yet. Don't want to spoil the surprise.

I think ribbons on the first one.

Love them! Mandy

Roz said...

You are so very talented! Absolutely adorable!

Monica said...

I love the first outfit. You are so freakin talented.

KlancyA said...

Awesome Talent!!! Those are too cute!!

Trice said...

I love these so much. Where can I place my order? I think that Ribbons should definately go on the first 1.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...