Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Casa de Kevlar

I have this grapevine wreath that I have had for a little over a year and I keep it on the front door and then just change out the flowers as the seasons change. I just changed it to Spring flowers this week...I know, it should have done this a few weeks ago, whatever...who has time? Anyway, here is a picture of my front door now, complete with a cute puppy dog at the window. I got this antique window and have had it for a while, and was waiting on it to inspire me to do something. Well, I have also been looking for a flat firescreen for a while and just couldn't find one that I liked, well, I bought iron, aged decorative L brackets, mounted them upside down, and Voila! Instant fires creen, and it looks neat!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You are so handy and creative.

Lauren said...

Ok, you give me WAAAAAY too much credit. It is more like "Cheap"

Colleen said...

Cool ideas, Lauren!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...