Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

10 on Tuesday - The Wednesday Edition

OK, so there isn't really anything super interesting going on in the Humphrey house, but I figured I would post a 10 on Tuesday for the fun of it.

  1. I turned our dryer on on Sunday night so that I would have dry pants on Monday to wear to work. Well, I got up Monday morning and could hear the dryer still running. "Hmm, I know that there is no cycle on the dryer that is 6.5 hours long." Well, apparently the timer is broken and the dryer, which is now blowing cold air, is in need of repair.
  2. Spent a great majority of the evening last night, cleaning the laundry room and apparently our hose that goes from the dryer to the vent wasn't connected well and behind the dryer looked like a lint monster threw a kegger.
  3. I signed up for Summer classes...my last 2! One of them is a mini term and runs from 5/13 to 5/30. Well, at least that one will be over and I will only have one this summer.
  4. Ruby and Nellie had their annual shots last week...good grief...so freaking expensive!
  5. I miss my Mom.
  6. Sundays are Dreamland Bar-B-Q day at the Birmingham Barons. YES PLEASE!!!!
  7. I love my husband (Kevin asked that I include the fact in my blog...so there you go Kev-Po)
  8. The weather is SO pretty out lately. I need to get Kev to move the old TV that is sitting behind the Sky so that I can drive it some during the week. I love my Explorer, but I am ready for some top-down driving!
  9. I rediscovered my love of Special K Redberry. Seriously, I am addicted!
  10. Britney went and tried out to be an extra in the next Hannah Montana movie. She is such a cutie pie and such a good girl! I am so proud of her and the job that her great Mommy is doing raising her. Seriously, she is the sweetest, most polite and well behaved child I have ever met. I love my Brit!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hey girlie... Where did your mom move to? Still in Decatur or somewhere else?

Kevin, if you're reading it, Lauren is nutso about you, which I'm sure you already know. So glad you two found each other!!

Lauren said...

My Mom hasn't moved yet...I just miss her in general. We have both been so busy that we haven't seen each other yet.

She is planning on moving to Old Decatur, but obviously that won't happen until her house sells!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...