Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tons-O-Fun

Hey guys, I thought that I would let you in on a really fun thing to do if you are ever in Birmingham. There is a place called "Sips n Strokes" that is TONS-O-FUN! You take your favorite beverage (alcohol optional) and you paint a painting. If you want to check it out, the website is www.sipsnstrokes.com. Check it out. I did this painting last night. I didn't take a pic of my previous masterpieces, sorry. Anyway.....I present.... "YUPPY PUPPY"

2 comments:

Candi said...

Nice artwork chica...I didn't know you were such an artist :) So my question is did you partake in the alcohol and paint that cause if you did kudos to you :) That sounds like a fun place :)

Roz said...

Go Lauren! What a great painting. Love that it's so bright and colorful. You'll have to show us where you put it up in your home. I've already bookmarked the site and I'm trying to think when I can get up there. Sounds like soooo much fun and anything artsy fartsy is up my alley.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...