Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reason #11,325

  • This is reason number 11,325 that I will not be voting for Obama. I know that he has quit wearing the lapel pin because of what he thinks is a watered down patriotism and I can deal with that, BUT, how can you stand on a platform, running for office in the UNITED STATES, and not put your hand on your heart. I, personally, think that it is an insult on the office of the presidency. I personally, do not want a President that has a blatant disregard for our flag.
  • The US Flag code states that "all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart;"
  • I hope I haven't offended anyone, but I had to get on my soap box for a moment. It just disgusts me, how can I trust you to defend our nation, when you don't respect our nation?
  • Also, for those that might be thinking, "Maybe it is a still picture that was taken before he had a chance to get his hand up." Think again, Snopes has a video of the Anthem and NOT ONCE does he put his hand up. UGHHHH, makes me angry.

1 comments:

KlancyA said...

You get on that soap box girl! I TOTALLY AGREE!!! That's disgusting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...