Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shameless Product Plug

Ok girlies (and guys I guess) I have found a GREAT product to try in your skin care regimen. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist. It is called SkinCeuticals and it is WONDERFUL!
I have been using it a week and have noticed a MARKED improvement in my skin. It is wonderful! I have been using the cleanser and it makes my face feel SOO clean and great. I was completely shocked. It is wonderful and it doesn't make my face feel like it is a desert. LOVE IT!
Here is the website, they have lots of nifty little products!

1 comments:

Candi said...

I'll have to check it out since you said "It is wonderful" like over three times :) haha seriously though I am always looking for some good skin care stuff! Happy Friday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...