Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Chirp

When Kevin and I got married, I registered for both fine and everyday china. I have used the mess out of my every day china (Sausilito Square from Pottery Barn) and it has really begun to show. I told Mom and Tim that for Christmas, I want to start a new every day set. I am going with something a little more colorful this time. I found this Lenox pattern and I am IN LOVE with it. It is called "Chirp" and it has all kinds of fantastic serving pieces. Oh my gosh...I don't think that I could ever have too many sets of china (or bed linens). Seriously, it is an illness.
Hope everyone has a happy and safe Labor Day weekend.

1 comments:

Brittni said...

The Pioneer Woman actually I think gave away a serving of Chirp, or it may have been another pattern. But I love this one too! I'm with you on wanting a vast collection of china patterns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...