Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

9 month pics

It only took me a week to get them up, but these are the latest pics. We took Rory to Old Towne Helena the other weekend and took her down to the water fall on the Cahaba. I am definitely going to have to take her back there again and get some pretty pics of her. She was not really impressed with the grass. It was pretty funny actually. She WAS impressed by the swings though. Rory and Daddy. Rory was still reeling from her encounter with the grass. This is a terrible pic of me, but whatever. Hopefully, I will have more picture posts this week. She is doing some pretty cute stuff now. Well, have a good week!

1 comments:

Katy said...

Love them! She is so pretty! Scarlet had a thing with grass and it is funny to watch! I can't wait to see more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...