Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

On the days that Kevin works, Rory sits in her highchair in the kitchen while I make us dinner. She is a big help, as you can tell! (excuse the dried food on the highchair behind her, she made a mess with her dinner and I hadn't cleaned the highchair off yet--I promise she doesn't sit in a filthy highchair all the time.)

"Mommy, I don't know what you are doing, but I am trying to play with my blocks, so could you knock it off with the picture taking so that I can play?"
  • We are doing pretty well. I can't believe that the summer is almost over already! Before we know it, it will be December and Rory will be turning ONE! (I don't want to think about it)
  • It is FINALLY slowing down here at work...at least enough that I feel like I can at least keep pace with the day to day work load. I will take keeping pace over falling miserably behind any day!

PS: Scroll down 2 posts and check out her (severly late) 7 month post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...