Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tons O Pictures

I promised pictures..so get ready! These first 3 are from my Birmingham Shower. Somehow I only managed to get 3 pictures from the whole shower. My picture taker (AKA: My Mom) forgot once the shower got going. These are close ups of the cake. Somehow I only managed to get pictures of 3 sides of the cake and the top. Probably has something to do with the fact that they were taken at like 2 a.m. and we were pretty exhausted by that point! THis is my progress so far on the day gown from my smocking class. It is not even close to half done, so don't judge too harshly!!!! These are all pics of Rory's room. Once again, color is not so great, but you get the point. It is not done yet, I still have some clutter to clear out but it is almost done! Can't wait to put her in it! Well that is it I guess. One more week until the Decatur shower! Can't wait to see you all!

2 comments:

Candi said...

The nursery is looking fabulous! Also good looking cake! Good job on the dress! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Katy said...

I love the nursery!! I love the sign on her door too. I think that you did a wonderful job on the decorating! I can't wait until the shower, we'll get a lot of pictures of this one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...